|Warranty Information for upholstery:
- FRAME: Leather Leather warranties your frame for life against manufacturer’s defects. If your frame ever breaks under normal household usage. Leather Leather will fix it free of charge
- SUSPENSION: Leather Leather warranties your suspension system for life against tearing or separating from the frame. If your suspension ever breaks under normal wear and tear, Leather Leather will fix it free of charge.
- FOAM: Leather Leather warranties your foam for 5 years against defects in materials or workmanship. We advise that regular softening of cushions should not be confused with loss of resiliency due to defects in materials or workmanship. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- MECHANISMS: Leather Leather warranties manual mechanisms for 5 years and motorized mechanisms for 3 years. The warranty covers wear and tear under normal household usage. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- LEATHER: Leather Leather guarantees that our leather is 100% top grain leather. We will warranty the leather for 1 year against cracking, peeling, and premature fading. We also warranty your leather for 5 years against splitting and natural scars opening. We advise that you only use products to clean your furniture that are recommended by us. If you use a product that is not recommended it will void your warranty. Natural markings such as barbed wire nicks, healed scars, neck and leg wrinkles, healed insect bites and brands are natural hallmarks of leather. These are proof that only real cowhide leather has been used. Because each cowhide is unique and distinctive, Leather Leather does not guarantee that any leathers used on leather swatches, furniture previously purchased or repaired will match in color, grain or texture. This warranty does not include coverage for wrinkling, placement of natural marks, stretching, variations in color, grain, texture or improper cleaning and care of leather.. For all other warranties for additional products that Leather Leather sells, please contact the store for more information
- FABRIC: Leather Leather warranties all fabric supplied by us for 1 year of use under normal wear and tear.
- COM leather or COM Fabric: Leather Leather places no warranty on material purchased by the consumer and supplied for us to use on our furniture.
- In case of a defect or damages are found, kindly notify us via email at email@example.com or 650-617-0220 along with 3 images of the damaged or defective area within 3 days of receiving the furniture. No other warranties are placed on our furniture.
|Warranty information for rugs:
|Leather Leather products come with a product warranty of up to 24 months against manufacturing defects depending upon the construction (weaving) of the rug as below:
|Hand-Knotted, Tibetan, Patchwork
|Hand Tufted, Handloom, Flat Weave, Shags, Hand-woven
|In case a defect is found, kindly notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-617-0220 along with 3 images of the damaged rug/carpet. If the defect is found to be of the nature covered under the warranty policy, we will provide you with the best possible resolution. Warranties are non-transferable. Proof of original purchase is also required. Logistic charges to be borne by the customer, Leather Leather can arrange for pickup & delivery for customer vantage. If Leather Leather replaces your rug under any of the limited warranties, the remaining portion of the warranty period will be based on your original purchase date.
Defects outside product warranty entitlement:
- Shedding. (This can be reduced by vacuuming the rug at a low power mode at least once a week)
- Occasional sprouting pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber.
- Color and texture changes due to the use of natural fibers and dyes or prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat or certain atmospheric gas.
- Rolling marks. (These can disappear with routine vacuuming)
- Matting and crushing in rugs, which can be minimized by proper maintenance of the rug.
- Rugs recently removed from a bag may have odor which can dissipate by placing the rug (back side up) in direct sunlight for 24 hours.
|Warranty for Artwork:
|All the framed, printed, canvas or wall art comes with a manufacturer’s 6-month warranty, the product shall be free of defects from the original manufacturer of the material and workmanship for one (6) months from the purchase of the product. Art of Air products must be purchased brand-new from an authorized dealer of Art of Air for the warranty to be considered valid. In case a defect is found, kindly notify us via email at email@example.com or 650-617-0220 along with 3 images of the damage within 24 hrs of receiving the item.
|Candles & Accessories
|We place no warranty on these items.
In case of a defect or damages are found, kindly notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-617-0220 along with 3 images of the damaged or defective area within 3 days of receiving the candle. No other warranties are placed on our candles.
|CASE GOODS LIMITED WARRANTY
Case Goods – Limited One (1) Year Warranty
|Subject to the limitations and exclusions described herein, Leather Leather warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser (dealer).
- Finish Information: The Company’s products are offered in a variety of finishes. Each piece is finished by hand and involves a variety of steps. While we strive to replicate each finish to a standard, each piece will be truly unique due to the individual attention each order receives. This is a result of the varying application techniques that are hand crafted. Other variations in wood such as species, grain and color have their own impact on the final look of your finished frame. Because the finishing process is completed on demand, it is preferable to finish at the same time to match a finish between pieces. Striping or accenting is available on certain items. This is a very labor-intensive manual process and the look will vary from piece to piece. In case of a defect or damages are found, kindly notify us via email at email@example.com or 650-617-0220 along with 3 images of the damaged or defective area within 3 days of receiving the furniture. No other warranties are placed on our furniture.