3 Seat Conversation Sofa
4 Seat Conversational Sofa
Left Arm Love + Right Arm Love
Left Arm Sofa + Right Arm Chaise
Left Corner Sofa + Left Arm Love
Left Corner Sofa + Left Arm Sofa
Loveseat Curve-Right-Arm 3 Seat Sofa
Right Arm Sofa + Left Arm Chaise
Right Corner Sofa + Right Arm Love
Right Corner Sofa + Right Arm Sofa
Leather Grade 1
Applause Choco Suisse
Applause Coconut Husk
Applause Grand Tanyon
Bliss Dark Roast
Bliss French Vanilla
Revelation Gold Leaf
Revelation Red Velvet
Rustic Olde Mill
Leather Grade 2
Su Casa Arabica
Su Casa Picante
Su Casa Pueblo
Su Casa Raven
Tavern Blue Ribbon
Tavern Irish Red
Leather Grade 3
Hair on Hide
Later Gator Cypress
Later Gator Egyptian
Later Gator Sable
Tropicana Ember Glow
- Suspension: 8 Way Hand Tied
- Backs: Feather/down/polyester blend in feather proof cotton ticking that is channeled to prevent bunching.
- Seats: Individually pocketed coil springs encased in high-resiliency foam, wrapped in feather/down/polyester blend envelopes that are channeled to prevent bunching.
- Frame: Combination of Hardwood/furniture grade laminate frame – corner blocked, glued & stapled
- FRAME: Leather Leather warranties your frame for life against manufactures defects. If your frame ever breaks under normal household usage. Leather Leather will fix it free of charge
- SUSPENSION: Leather Leather warranties your suspension system for life against tearing or separating from the frame. If your suspension ever breaks under normal wear and tear, Leather Leather will fix it free of charge.
- FOAM: Leather Leather warranties your foam for 5 years against defects in materials or workmanship. We advise that regular softening of cushions should not be confused with loss of resiliency due to defects in materials or workmanship. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- MECHANISMS: Leather Leather warranties manual mechanisms for 5 years and motorized mechanisms for 3 years. The warranty covers wear and tear under normal household usage. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- LEATHER: Leather Leather guarantee's that our leather is 100% top grain leather. We will warranty the leather for 1 years against, cracking peeling, and premature fading. We also warranty your leather for 5 years against splitting and natural scars opening. We advise that you only use products to clean your furniture that is recommended by us. If you use product that is not recommended it will void your warranty. Natural markings such as barbed wire nicks, healed scars, neck and leg wrinkles, healed insect bites and brands are natural hallmarks of leather. These are proof that only real cowhide leather has been sed. Because each cowhide is unique and distinctive, Leather Leather does not guarantee that any leathers used on leather swatches, furniture previously purchased or repairs will match in color, grain or texture. This warranty does not include coverage for wrinkling, placement of natural marks, stretching, variations in color, grain, texture or improper cleaning and care of leather.. For all other warranties for additional products that Leather Leather sells, please contact the store for more information
- FABRIC: Leather Leather warranties all fabric supplied by us for 1 year of use under normal wear and tear.
- COM leather or COM Fabric: Leather Leather places no warrenty on material purchased by the consumer and supplied for us to use on our furniture.
Shipping is insured on all items. In case your furniture is scratched during the shipment of an order, you would not be held accountable for it. Your furniture is custom made at the factory to your specifications when you order it, and then shipped immediately to your home. Due to this, exact shipping times vary based on the type and quantity of furniture in your order. You will recieve and estmated delivery timeframe after you order.
For an accurate estimate for your desired furniture, please call us at 1 (650) 617-0220 today!