3 Seat Conversation Sofa
4 Seat Conversational Sofa
Left Arm Love + Right Arm Love
Left Arm Sofa + Right Arm Chaise
Left Corner Sofa + Left Arm Love
Left Corner Sofa + Left Arm Sofa
Loveseat Curve-Right-Arm 3 Seat Sofa
Right Arm Sofa + Left Arm Chaise
Right Corner Sofa + Right Arm Love
Right Corner Sofa + Right Arm Sofa
Leather Grade 1
Leather Grade 2
Leather Grade 3
Leather Grade 4
Hair on Hide
Black & Grey
Brown & White
Light Brown Salt & Pepper
Multi Salt & Pepper
Salt & Pepper
Salt Brown & White
J. Neal Distressed Charcoal
J. Neal Grey Driftwood
Antique Large Nailhead Touching
Antique Medium Nailhead Spaced
Antique Medium Nailhead Touching
Antique Small Nailhead Touching
Brass Large Nailhead Spaced
Brass Large Nailhead Touching
Brass Medium Nailhead Spaced
Brass Medium Nailhead Touching
Brass Small Nailhead Spaced
Brass Small Nailhead Touching
Diamond Nailhead Spaced
Diamond Nailhead Touching
Pewter Large Nailhead Spaced
Pewter Large Nailhead Touching
Pewter Medium Nailhead Spaced
Pewter Medium Nailhead Touching
Pewter Small Nailhead Spaced
Pewter Small Nailhead Touching
Small Chrome Nailhead Spaced
Small Chrome Nailhead Touching
Tuscan Large Nailhead Spaced
Tuscan Large Nailhead Touching
Tuscan Medium Nailhead Spaced
Tuscan Medium Nailhead Touching
Tuscan Small Medium Spaced
Tuscan Small Medium touching
- Dimensions: 24″ Seat width 6″ Center Arms 42″ Overall Height
- Suspension system: 8-Way- Hand Tied
- Cushions: Poly Fiber | Standard. Our Standard cushion is made with a 1.8 dense, 24 lb. compression polyurethane foam, which is then surrounded by polyester fiber for softness. The foam is encased in a polyester fiber sewn ticking that allows the cushion to breathe. The foam seat offers a soft surface feel that conforms to the body. As needed, the actual construction of this cushion is modified to achieve the degree of softness desired. Extra Firm. Same cushion core as above, but modified by increasing the compression for the extra firmness. Spring Fiber. Within the center of the cushion, there is an encased spring coil unit that offers support. The spring coil unit is layered on all four sides with a 1 inch cap of 1.8 dense, 24 lb. compression, wrapped with polyester fibers and finally encased with the polyester fiber sewn ticking. The Spring Fiber cushion provides deep firm support. Crown Royal. The central core is a 2.3 density high-resiliency Qualux foam with a 16 lb. compression. Then a 2 oz. plush fiber crown patch is inserted on the top and bottom, followed with a 2 oz. plush fiber wrap before being inserted into a non-woven polyester sewn ticking. Our Crown Royal cushion provides the highest crown and softest seat, yet will hold its shape better with use since the softness is achieved within the core itself as well as the fiber wrap. Ultra Spring Down Cushion/MicroDown Back. Starting with a high quality Marshall spring unit featuring 2 inch coils, completely wrapped in 2 inch high resiliency foam, the cushion is topped with an all-feather/down bag with down- proof inner liner and ticking. We always recommend pairing this cushion with a MicroDown back pillow – a super comfortable microfiber and feather/down combination. The overall feel of this cushion/back pairing is dense and “meaty” but also soft with a superb memory-return. Royal Down. The central core is the 2.3 density high-resiliency Qualux foam with a lower compression. Then a 2 oz. plush fiber crown patch is inserted on the top, followed by a layer of 2 oz. Plush fiber and finished off with a downproof ticking filled with a 50/50 down and feather/fiber blend.
- Frame: Kilen Dried Hard Wood
- FRAME: Leather Leather warranties your frame for life against manufactures defects. If your frame ever breaks under normal household usage. Leather Leather will fix it free of charge
- SUSPENSION: Leather Leather warranties your suspension system for life against tearing or separating from the frame. If your suspension ever breaks under normal wear and tear, Leather Leather will fix it free of charge.
- FOAM: Leather Leather warranties your foam for 5 years against defects in materials or workmanship. We advise that regular softening of cushions should not be confused with loss of resiliency due to defects in materials or workmanship. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- MECHANISMS: Leather Leather warranties manual mechanisms for 5 years and motorized mechanisms for 3 years. The warranty covers wear and tear under normal household usage. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- LEATHER: Leather Leather guarantee's that our leather is 100% top grain leather. We will warranty the leather for 1 years against, cracking peeling, and premature fading. We also warranty your leather for 5 years against splitting and natural scars opening. We advise that you only use products to clean your furniture that is recommended by us. If you use product that is not recommended it will void your warranty. Natural markings such as barbed wire nicks, healed scars, neck and leg wrinkles, healed insect bites and brands are natural hallmarks of leather. These are proof that only real cowhide leather has been sed. Because each cowhide is unique and distinctive, Leather Leather does not guarantee that any leathers used on leather swatches, furniture previously purchased or repairs will match in color, grain or texture. This warranty does not include coverage for wrinkling, placement of natural marks, stretching, variations in color, grain, texture or improper cleaning and care of leather.. For all other warranties for additional products that Leather Leather sells, please contact the store for more information
- FABRIC: Leather Leather warranties all fabric supplied by us for 1 year of use under normal wear and tear.
- COM leather or COM Fabric: Leather Leather places no warrenty on material purchased by the consumer and supplied for us to use on our furniture.
Shipping is insured on all items. In case your furniture is scratched during the shipment of an order, you would not be held accountable for it. Your furniture is custom made at the factory to your specifications when you order it, and then shipped immediately to your home. Due to this, exact shipping times vary based on the type and quantity of furniture in your order. You will recieve and estmated delivery timeframe after you order.
For an accurate estimate for your desired furniture, please call us at 1 (650) 617-0220 today!