Left arm Chaise and Right Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa
Left Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa and Right Arm Chaise
Left Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa and Right Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa with Left Return
Left Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa with Right Return and Right Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa
Left Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa with Right Return and Right Arm Reclining Loveseat
Left Arm Reclining 4 Seat Sofa with Right Return and Right Arm Reclining 3 Seat Sofa
Reclining 3 Seat Conversational
Reclining 3 Seat Sofa
Reclining 4 Seat Conversational
Reclining 4 Seat Sofa
Reclining Love Seat
Reclining 2 Seat Loveseat with Large Wedge Console Arm
Reclining 2 Seat Loveseat with Small Console Arm
Reclining 2 Seat Loveseat with Small Wedge Console Arm
Reclining 4 Cushion Sofa with 2 Large Console Arms
Reclining 4 Cushion Sofa with 2 Large Wedge Console Arms
Reclining 4 Cushion Sofa with 2 Small Console Arms
Reclining 4 Cushion Sofa with 2 Small Wedge Console Arms
Reclining 4 Cushion Sofa with 3 Large Console Arms
Reclining 4 Cushion Sofa with 3 Large Wedge Console Arms
Reclining SML Wedge Console
Reclining Sofa with 2 Large Console Arms
Reclining Sofa with 2 Small Console Arms
LED Lighted Cup Holder
LED Lighted Cupholder with Double Motor Control, USB Port and LED Baserail
LED Lighted Cupholder with Single Motor Control, USB Port and LED Baserail
Plastic Tray Table
Wine Glass Holder
Wood Tray Table (Choice of 8 colors)
TUCSON REAL GREY
- Dimensions: see spec sheet
- Electronic Components: The electronic components are also tested for wear and tear. In other words, they must constantly prove their functionality – day after day, over and over again.
- Cushions: High density molded memory foam
- Frame: Kilen Dried Hard Wood
- FRAME: Leather Leather warranties your frame for life against manufactures defects. If your frame ever breaks under normal household usage. Leather Leather will fix it free of charge
- SUSPENSION: Leather Leather warranties your suspension system for life against tearing or separating from the frame. If your suspension ever breaks under normal wear and tear, Leather Leather will fix it free of charge.
- FOAM: Leather Leather warranties your foam for 5 years against defects in materials or workmanship. We advise that regular softening of cushions should not be confused with loss of resiliency due to defects in materials or workmanship. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- MECHANISMS: Leather Leather warranties manual mechanisms for 5 years and motorized mechanisms for 3 years. The warranty covers wear and tear under normal household usage. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- LEATHER: Leather Leather guarantee's that our leather is 100% top grain leather. We will warranty the leather for 1 years against, cracking peeling, and premature fading. We also warranty your leather for 5 years against splitting and natural scars opening. We advise that you only use products to clean your furniture that is recommended by us. If you use product that is not recommended it will void your warranty. Natural markings such as barbed wire nicks, healed scars, neck and leg wrinkles, healed insect bites and brands are natural hallmarks of leather. These are proof that only real cowhide leather has been sed. Because each cowhide is unique and distinctive, Leather Leather does not guarantee that any leathers used on leather swatches, furniture previously purchased or repairs will match in color, grain or texture. This warranty does not include coverage for wrinkling, placement of natural marks, stretching, variations in color, grain, texture or improper cleaning and care of leather.. For all other warranties for additional products that Leather Leather sells, please contact the store for more information
- FABRIC: Leather Leather warranties all fabric supplied by us for 1 year of use under normal wear and tear.
- COM leather or COM Fabric: Leather Leather places no warrenty on material purchased by the consumer and supplied for us to use on our furniture.
Shipping is insured on all items. In case your furniture is scratched during the shipment of an order, you would not be held accountable for it. Your furniture is custom made at the factory to your specifications when you order it, and then shipped immediately to your home. Due to this, exact shipping times vary based on the type and quantity of furniture in your order. You will recieve and estmated delivery timeframe after you order.
For an accurate estimate for your desired furniture, please call us at 1 (650) 617-0220 today!