TUCSON REAL GREY
- Dimensions: see spec sheet
- Electronic Components: The electronic components are also tested for wear and tear. In other words, they must constantly prove their functionality – day after day, over and over again.
- Cushions: High density molded memory foam
- Frame: Kilen Dried Hard Wood
- FRAME: Leather Leather warranties your frame for life against manufactures defects. If your frame ever breaks under normal household usage. Leather Leather will fix it free of charge
- SUSPENSION: Leather Leather warranties your suspension system for life against tearing or separating from the frame. If your suspension ever breaks under normal wear and tear, Leather Leather will fix it free of charge.
- FOAM: Leather Leather warranties your foam for 5 years against defects in materials or workmanship. We advise that regular softening of cushions should not be confused with loss of resiliency due to defects in materials or workmanship. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- MECHANISMS: Leather Leather warranties manual mechanisms for 5 years and motorized mechanisms for 3 years. The warranty covers wear and tear under normal household usage. Leather Leather will cover labor and parts for the first year. After the first year the warranty only covers parts, not labor.
- LEATHER: Leather Leather guarantee's that our leather is 100% top grain leather. We will warranty the leather for 1 years against, cracking peeling, and premature fading. We also warranty your leather for 5 years against splitting and natural scars opening. We advise that you only use products to clean your furniture that is recommended by us. If you use product that is not recommended it will void your warranty. Natural markings such as barbed wire nicks, healed scars, neck and leg wrinkles, healed insect bites and brands are natural hallmarks of leather. These are proof that only real cowhide leather has been sed. Because each cowhide is unique and distinctive, Leather Leather does not guarantee that any leathers used on leather swatches, furniture previously purchased or repairs will match in color, grain or texture. This warranty does not include coverage for wrinkling, placement of natural marks, stretching, variations in color, grain, texture or improper cleaning and care of leather.. For all other warranties for additional products that Leather Leather sells, please contact the store for more information
- FABRIC: Leather Leather warranties all fabric supplied by us for 1 year of use under normal wear and tear.
- COM leather or COM Fabric: Leather Leather places no warrenty on material purchased by the consumer and supplied for us to use on our furniture.
- SHIPPING, CANCELLATION, AND REFUND POLICY: We can ship anywhere within the continental United States. Shipping times will vary depending on what’s ordered and if the materials are in stock. Our clients are updated on your products ETA’s and will be given a shipping estimate once the order is placed. Average wait for a custom order can be between 6-8 weeks and sometimes up to 12-16 weeks or more. Clients have 3 days to cancel once the order is confirmed and ETA shipping estimate is given. Once the 3 days cancellation window has closed custom orders are no longer refundable or items are not returnable once delivered.
Shipping is insured on all items. In case your furniture is scratched during the shipment of an order, you would not be held accountable for it. Your furniture is custom made at the factory to your specifications when you order it, and then shipped immediately to your home. Due to this, exact shipping times vary based on the type and quantity of furniture in your order. You will recieve and estmated delivery timeframe after you order.
For an accurate estimate for your desired furniture, please call us at 1 (650) 617-0220 today!